Saturday 20 January 2024

She Accepted Islam and Share her Story.

SISTER RAIN, ACCEPTED ISLAM AND SHARE HER STORY:



Salam Alaikum.

 I’m Rain, 22! I converted to Islam almost 4 years ago Alhamdulillah! I was born in a rural small town in the Bible Belt of Arkansas.


 Most people cracked jokes about how all Muslims are t3rr0rists so when I left high school I decided I would try to get Quranic evidence to prove these people wrong with no intention on converting to Islam. 


SubhanAllah as soon as I opened up the Quran I knew I was destined to be a Muslim! Prior to Islam I really enjoyed the “hippie style” of clothes (sustainably made, incorporating handmade artwork) and truly couldn’t find this style within the modest fashion world.


 I decided to create my own brand focused around custom handmade arts. I make tie dye hijabs & other garments.


 I’m always constantly trying new hobbies, especially crafts that I could turn into a side hustle in a pinch! I love all things nature and Islamic books! I love making new friends & I’d love to get to know yall!


MAY ALLAH STRENGTHEN HER FAITH.


PLEASE READ THE QURAN


Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment